What is an Architecture Software
Architecture Software is used to design & visualize 3D structure for building. It plays a very crucial role in building such magnificent building, shopping mall and other infrastructure.
Best Architecture Software
1. Allplan Acrhitecture
Allplan Architecture is the complete BIM solution for Architects allowing unlimited creativity combined with efficient project documentation. This latest architect software helps you design buildings with even greater geometrical complexity using new functionality such as the new levels and planes manager.
Key features of Allplan Architecture
- Increase of user-defined roles in the Actionbar
- Intuitive Level and Plane Management
- Optimized Properties Palette
- Time-saving modeling of stairs
- Improved teamwork for Architects and Engineers
- Better Overview with improved Object Palette
- New Grids
- Multiple Enhancements within PythonParts
- Integration of Steel section library via Allplan Bimplus
- Enhancements of the IFC4 interface
- New Features for international project work
2. AutoDesk Revit
Autodesk Revit is building information modelling software for architects, structural engineers & designers. This Architecture design software entitle users to design a building and structure and its components in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model’s database.
Key features of Revit
- Parametric components
- Interoperability and IFC
- Dynamo for Revit
- Global parameters
- Conceptual design tools
- Analysis with Insight
- Architectural modeling
- Point cloud tools
- 3D design visualization
- Multistory stairs
- Cloud rendering
3. Chief Architect Premier
Chief Architect Premier is 3d architectural design software for residential and light commercial design. This Architecture design software facilitates home design projects to life. It comes with an automated building tools for home design, interior design, and kitchen design make it possible to create construction drawings, elevations, CAD details, and 3D models.
SketchUp is leading architecture design software initially developed by Google. It is a 3D modeling computer program for a broad range of drawing tools such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application.
Key features of SketchUp
- Usable Offline
- Performance-based Design
- Cloud Storage
- XR Headset Viewing
- 2D Design
5. Autocad Architecture
Autocad Architecture is the Best architectural design software developed by autodesk specially for architectural wok. It will speed up your designing wok process by employing industry best toolset that has over 8000 intelligent objects & styles.
Key features of Autocad Architectural
- Architectural renovation
- Walls, doors, and windows
- Design and documentation
- Room documentation
Archicad is the leader in Building Information Modeling software solution for the architecture and design industry. Our home architect software world’s first 3D architectural modeling software for PC. This 3d home architect software used by more than 100,000 architects globally and distributed in 102 countries and 25 languages.
Key features of Archicad
- Facade Design
- Faster & smoother 2D navigation
- Parametric Custom Profiles
- Expression Based Properties
- Productivity and Workflow Enhancements
7. Civil 3D
Autodesk Civil 3D civil engineering design software equipped with Building Information Modeling with integrated features to improve drafting, design, and construction documentation.
Key Features of Civil 3D
- Relative elevation feature lines
- Dynamic offset profiles
- Connected alignments
- Pipe sizing and analysis
- Plan and profile sheet generation
- Label property set data
- Traverse editor
- Corridor overlap resolution
- Enhanced InfraWorks interoperability
- Enhanced Pressure pipe networks
8. Rhino 3D
Rhinoceros 3D architectural design software can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Key features of Rhino 3D
- Drafting & Printing
- Digital Fab
- Mesh Tools
- 3D Capture
- Large Projects
- Developer Tools
SolidWorks provides end-to-end 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and oversee your data. This Architecture design software is easy to learn and use. This 3d architectural design software is computer aided design and computer aided engineering that works on windows.
Key features of architectural drawing software
- Powerful design functionality and ease of use
- Process-driven solutions keep focus on big picture
- Easy-to-deploy data management facilitates collaboration
- Virtual prototyping drives innovation, improves quality
- Integrated design-to-manufacturing gets products built faster
Catia is the World’s pioneer Solution for Product Design and Experience. It is used by top companies in multiple industries to design the products we face and use in our everyday lives. Catia 3d architectural design software offers the distinctive capacity not only to design any product, but to do so in the context of its real-life behavior: design in the age of experience.
Key features of 3D solutions
- Create in 3D Virtual Reality with CATIA Natural Sketch.
- The new Product Experience Presenter role creates compelling visual product experiences in 3D.
- ICEM Design Experience delivers a new generation surface modelling App.
- The Function Driven Generative Designer role has been further improved with even smoother and more regular surfaces.