The MetricStream Non-Conformance and CAPA Management App streamlines and standardizes the lifecycle of non-conformance identification, evaluation, and segregation, leading up to CAPA management. The App provides a common platform for capturing, managing, and tracking non-conformances across the enterprise. It facilities cross-functional teamwork and communication on non-conformance and CAPA activities based on industry standard methodologies, while also providing in-depth and real-time visibility into related metrics and trends.
Helps log and capture comprehensive data on non-conformances; sends automated alerts to the responsible department and supplier; supports correlation with previous non-conformances
Review and Approval
Routes non-conformances to the relevant owners for review, approval, and creates a detailed action plan.
Investigation and Corrective Action
Assigns investigative tasks to the responsible personnel and teams through automated alerts; support root cause analysis; tracks implementation of CAPA plans; triggers follow-ups and validation of results
Reporting and Metrics
Provides real-time visibility into non-conformance and CAPA data, statistics, and trends; tracks the status of non-conformance and CAPA in real-time”
- Accelerate non-conformance investigations, reviews, and approvals, as well as CAPA management through streamlined, automated workflows
- Enhance collaboration and information exchange on non-conformance and CAPA processes across departments and third parties
- Gain a comprehensive, real-time view of non-conformance and CAPA activities to make sure that nothing slips through the cracks
- Keep investigation and CAPA processes on track with automated alerts and notifications
- Minimize repeat non-conformances through consistent and closed-loop investigations and CAPA processes
- Lower the cost of poor quality. Strengthen compliance with quality standards and regulations
Source : http://www.metricstream.com