What is GRC Software?
GRS Software is short form of Governance, Risk and Compliance software. This software is designed with an object to automate IT operations in any organization. This tool grants user role, access management to avoid any fraud within the system. GRC software helps an organization to achieve a systematic, organized approach to manage Governance, Risk and Compliance related activities and implementation.
Why is is important?
When organizations get larger, they face tougher risk and compliance requirements. Today businesses face national as well as international compliance regulations which they have to fulfill to successfully operate the business. SOX and PCI increases regulatory requirements and the complexity of managing risks across the workforce increases. GRC Software helps you manage all these regulatory requirements.
It will help you streamline all the IT operations to manage an organization’s overall governance, enterprise risk management and compliance with regulations.
How to choose GRC Software
- Regulatory change management
- Risk analytics
- Content management
- Risk and control management
- Workflow management
- Dashboards and reporting
- User role management
- Document management
- Audit management
Top 10 GRC Software
1. RSA Archer
RSA Archer is comprehensive suite of integrated risk management, empowers organizations of all sizes to manage multiple dimensions of risk on one configurable, integrated software platform. This Compliance management system enables businesses to quickly implement risk management processes based on industry standards and best practices.
Key features of RSA Archer
- Audit Management
- Business Resiliency
- Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
- IT & Security Risk Management
- Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Third Party Governance
- Public Sector Solutions
LogicManager is robust and integrated risk management software. This Governance risk compliance software includes a comprehensive matrix of solutions that will accelerate and perfect your GRC needs. Our Risk management software built using the most robust, cutting-edge technology in the industry so that you’ll always be ahead of the competition.
Key features of LogicManager
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Incident Management
- IT Governance & Security
- Compliance Management
- Vendor Management
- Financial Reporting
- Audit Management
- Business Continuity & DR
- Policy Management
3. MetricStream GRC
The MetricStream Enterprise GRC software gives a single, integrated system to manage, coordinate, and track multiple types of GRC activities. Our Governance risk compliance software cuts across organizational silos, enabling a holistic and collaborative approach to GRC. This Compliance management system helps you efficiently roll up risk and compliance data from across the enterprise.
Key features of MetricStream GRC
- Risk Management
- Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- IT and Cyber-security
- Third-Party Management
4. SAP GRC
Sap GRC is globally accepted automated and integrated GRC solutions. This Governance risk compliance software is built having 4 main categories namely Three Lines of Defense, Access Governance, International Trade, and Cyber-security. This Compliance management system helps you monitor user access within the organization. This Risk compliance software enables you to secure data with powerful threat detection capability.
Key features of SAP GRC
- Three Lines of Defence
- Access Governance and Control
- International Trade Management
- Cyber-security & Data Protection
5. Compliance 360
Compliance 360 is innovative and powerful GRC software platform helping organizations to prevent, detect, and respond to compliance risk. Our Compliance management system helps you create a culture of compliance and better business performance.
Key features of Compliance 360
- Assessment questionnaires
- Simplified disclosures process
- Actionable dashboard reports
- Auto-check values against gift limits
- Policy exception alerts
- Configurable workflow
- Hotline Integration
- Investigations & case management
- Rapid incident resolution workflow
HighBond is the leading platform that brings together security, risk management, compliance, and audit professionals. Designed by industry experts this Governance risk and compliance software streamlines collaboration across organizations, automates repetitive tasks, and delivers best practices in a seamless, award-winning interface.
Key features of HighBond
- Connect to any data source, automate data access and harmonization.
- Create robots to monitor your data 24-7 and flag any anomalies.
- Schedule automated workflows so that control owners are immediately notified of exceptions.
- Rely on real-time dashboards and know where you stand when it comes to risk and compliance.
- Quickly build a repository of compliance projects from our library of frameworks and regulations.
- Stay current with automated updates, evergreen content. Never work off an old framework or regulation again.
- Get a jump start on analytics with pre-built analysis scripts and a library of tests.
- Align with organizational strategic risks.
- Collaborate with front-line staff with self-assessments and policy attestations.
Enablon provides an end-to-end, highly flexible GRC platform, helping companies achieve their objectives by managing uncertainty, while acting with integrity. Our Risk management software covers many GRC areas, and they are fully integrated in a common platform and attached to each other. This Compliance management system is a solution which allows companies to manage efficiently all auditing activities.
Key features of Enablon
- Ensure company objectives are achieved by addressing uncertainty.
- Comply with company policies and standards consistently across all sites.
- Consolidate all data from operations to generate a 360° evaluation of risks and improve decision-making.
- Ensure business continuity across all your processes.
- Improve stakeholder accountability across the board, from executives all the way to managers and employees.
- Design, assess, monitor and review the organization’s control framework and assurance activities
- Integrate risk management in business strategy and operational management.
- Establish a global view on all regulatory compliance obligations throughout the enterprise.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Be proactive and use predictive analytics to estimate the likelihood of adverse events, and potential costs and delays.
8. Bwise GRC
Bwise GRC is an integrated suite of compliance solutions powered by Bwise technology and built to to optimize your regulatory compliance program. Our Governance risk and compliance software can help ensure your internal control program reduces risk, costs less and gives stakeholder confidence.
This Risk compliance software is SOX compliance software solutions that can accelerate your compliance program, reduce cost and establish investor trust.
Key features of Bwise GRC
- Corporate governance
- Financial governance
- IT governance
- Operational risk management
- Enterprise risk management
- Quantitative risk management
- Vendor risk management
- Internal audit
- Corporate compliance
- Policy management
- Regulatory change management
- Global data protection regulation
- SOX compliance
- Cyber security
- Data analytics
Promapp is a web-based application helps to create, navigate, share and change business processes, ensuring quality assurance, risk management and business process continuity. Our Governance risk compliance software offers an intuitive online process mapping tool, a central cloud-based process repository & a comprehensive process improvement toolset, simplifying process mapping so that you can improve your processes.
Key features of Promapp
Form.com is cloud-based comprehensive platform that deliver innovative, scalable, and extensible solutions to empower organizations to collect, manage, and leverage data to solve their most critical business problems. This Governance risk compliance software is flexible technology that be scaled and customized to handle a variety of use cases.
Key features of Form.com
- Improve Quality
- Ensure Compliance
- Streamline Operations
- Mobilize Workers
- Reduce Risk
- Leverage powerful workflows
- Automate tasks easily
- Promote Safety
- Schedule responses