Oracle WMS is leading cloud-based Warehouse Management and inventory software. It has easy-to-use interface with mobile solution.
Introduction to Oracle WMS Warehouse Management System
Oracle WMS is the world’s leading and innovative cloud-based inventory and warehouse management system. This Wms system has innovative features, mobile solutions, and an easy-to-use interface. Oracle’s Warehouse inventory management software Cloud integrates the speed and savings of the cloud with best-of-breed warehouse management and fulfillment capabilities.
Key features of our Warehouse software
- Minimize inventory costs with real-time inventory visibility, enhanced warehouse accuracy and lower safety stock levels
- Enhance labor productivity with system directed activities, full support for material handling units, and the elimination of paperwork and manual data entry
- Support multichannel demand and execution processes so customers can buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere, and return anywhere
- Oversee and monitor track workforce performance based on quantifiable goals with KPIs
- Set material handling goals for warehouse tasks and value added service activities
- Measure task completion times and analyze productivity by cost center, work group, work area, & process type
- Increases the efficiency of warehouse and in-store operations
- Intelligent dashboards enable real-time operational analysis, reporting, and alert management
- Gain greater inventory visibility, analyze warehouse throughput, monitor warehouse operations
- Leverage reporting, alerting and scheduling capabilities
Submit your review