Traditional techniques of language teaching in school rooms are unable to offer equal opportunity to all students as Language abilties are acquired through big exercise. technology is now influencing pedagogical alternatives and with this conviction, Ecole solutions presents Language learning solutions.
The purpose of a language lab is to involve students to actively participate in language learning exercises and get more practice than otherwise possible in a traditional classroom environment. In an average foreign-language class, all students combined speak only 23.50% of the class time (DESI 2006, pg. 48-49). In a 45-minute long class, 23.50% equals approximately 10 ½ minutes. As this number is the speaking time of all students put together, the time each student gets to practice speaking becomes insignificant to add any value.
- Supports peer-to-peer, one-to-many interaction
- Enhances individual and group study experience
- Teachers can author and use their own content
- Can be used to deliver any language
- Compatible with Windows based PCs and network
- Exam module delivers assessments online
- Round table discussion and model imitation supported