Using our proprietary and technology-agnostic PERFECT Path™ ERP Implementation Methodology and toolset, Panorama helps clients successfully plan, design and implement Microsoft Dynamics products.
Selecting the right Microsoft Dynamics ERP system is only the beginning of successfully leveraging all that Microsoft Dynamics offers. Panorama’s proven expertise with Microsoft Dynamics implementations helps clients leverage the flexibility, power and broad scope of the Microsoft ERP software offering. Our Microsft Dynamics experts can manage the entire project through ERP system design, implementation and integration.
Elements of a Microsoft Dynamics Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics implementation project planning
- ERP system design and business blueprint
- Microsoft Dynamics implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry pre-configurations and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
- Functional expertise in Microsoft Dynamics ERP packages
Panorama’s ERP implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their Microsoft Dynamics software faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Panorama clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than average ERP implementations. Further, Panorama has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your Microsoft Dynamics project with Microsoft-certified functional experts. Find out more about leveraging our global network of Microsoft Dynamics consultants in the ERP staffing section.
Office Location – Global