Nucleus Software’s FinnAxia is an integrated global transaction banking solution built on latest Java J2EE technology over Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) platform. With FinnAxia banks can breakdown traditional product silos, launch personalized products/services over multiple channels and achieve operational excellence.
- Total transparency and greater control to manage finances.
- 360 degree account position view across multiple currencies and jurisdictions.
- Anytime anywhere self-service with Internet Banking and Mobility Solutions
- Faster time to market for launch of tailor-made business offerings
- Reduced risk exposure through real-time working capital management
- Reduces operating costs with enhanced operational efficiency
Flexible and Smart Approach
- Multi-layered Service Oriented Architecture
- Straight Through Processing with the corporate customer front end
- Includes a strategic tool ‘Product Workbench’ that allows the banks’ product management team to design, maintain, adapt and launch financial products efficiently
- Bird’s eye view of transactions processed based on user roles with dashboard on home page
- Seamless integration with multiple downstream systems
- Comprehensive reporting through a built-in reporting engine that handles generation of reports in batch mode or ad-hoc basis
- ‘File Format Manager’ enables handling complex file format
- Dynamic Pricing & Billing
- ERP Connectivity
- Robust FX Engine
- Rich MIS for various business groups
- Holiday Handling