We’ve proven understanding in software program development and offshore software outsourcing services. we’ve effectively finished software application development tasks for Cooperative Banks, Cooperative credit Societies, Housing Societies, manufacturing Industries, traders and retailers and lots of extra.
- Member Registration – For entering detailed information about a new member. Modification and deletion are possible.
- Deduction Master – To set new deductions.
- Type Master – To set a new account type.
- Parameter Master – For adding different parameters for introducing various changes within the Software.
- Location Master – To set the details of the location where the software is deployed.
- Account Master – To create new account type.
- Deduction Detail – For applying deductions for each member individually. This is used to save the deductions that varies for each member in the system.
- Member Receipt/Payment Entry – The receipt for each member can be generated, the payments done to members are all added.
- Demand List – To generate demand list for every month.
- Cash Receipt/Cash Payment – To carry out cash transactions on various accounts.
- Single Transfer/Multiple Transfer – Single Transfer Entry as name suggests is used to credit or debit can be performed on single account whereas Multiple Transfer Entry is used to credit and debit on multiple accounts using a single voucher.
- Transaction Delete – To delete any Vouchers already generated.
- Transaction Modify – Can be used to modify any already generated vouchers.
- Member Status – To set the status of member as active or closed. This is a supervisory or administrator menu (i.e. available for authorized persons only).
- Member Enquiry – To check the details of the bill generated and receipt paid by the members i.e. to check out balance of individual members.
- Day Begin – Set the date for which the transactions are to be carried out.
- Day Book Post – Post all the transactions carried out on various account. This option is to be used when all transaction entries have been made for that day. (its a day end option.)
- Year Reset – To verify the balances of accounts on 31st march (i.e. on the end of each financial year). This is a Supervisory or Administrator Menu Option.
- Data backup Option – To take backup of all the data stored.
- Day Book Report – To verify that all the entries have got the correct effects on various accounts as stated after the daybook has been posted for that day.
- Member Reports
- Member Statement- It Displays the balances for individual member.
- Member List- This report shows the details of all the members in the society. It consists of Member Number, Member Name, Address and Phone Number.
- Member Balance List- This Report shows the balances of every member in the society.
- Member Resign List- It lists down all the Member Names, Details, Date and Remarks of those members who have either resigned or is not a part of the society.
- Account Statement- It gives the details of all the transactions that took place within the specified account with the date, amount and narration including the voucher number generated for that transaction.
- Due Report – It gives the list of overdue members and the total overdue amount.
- Final Report and Final Reports with opening balance – It consists of reports that are to be verified monthly and annually that include Trial balance, Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement etc.
- Balance sheet – The Report includes the total credited or debited amount in each account with the Account number and Account name.
- Profit and Loss Report – This statement gives the brief description about whether the society is financially in profit or is incurring losses if so, then by how much amount is included in this report. It consists of two reports one with opening balances of previous financial year and the on without opening balances.
- Trial Balance – This report specifies all the transactions that took place in the current financial with respective accounts.
- Notice/Reminder Report
- Receipt/Demand Print
Source : http://teninfotech.com