We are offering an open source IP-BPX deployments that covers the complete range of the products that require to build flexible, scalable and interoperable VoIP surroundings, the hosting platforms, SIP and the TDM-based connectivity is included in the application as well as the change of endpoints.
Advantage in using the Asterisk IP PBX solutions
- It has a lower operational costs. The asterisk IP IBX Solution is an open source that keeps the price of a system low. The hardware increases the option and further lessen the cost. Additionally, you will not get a charged for each feature like license charges of a traditional PBX manufacturers.
- Features. It comer with the numerous features of an Asterisk IP PBX application. An additional open source feature sets can be developed without additional charges.
- Expandability. Just in case you need an additional extension, you will only get another IP-phone then add it to the system.
- Branch Offices. It can be added to the existing system and connected thru Internet connection with a low cost.
- Remote workers. It can plug a phone at home to the internet connection then it will be extension dialing using a softphone that is connected while out on the road.
- An in house system. Signaling will take a place over the LAN that is decreasing the invisibility as well as making of a constant dependable system.
- Open Source. A PBX producer has a community that constantly developing, tweaking and testing the codes of software. All of this information is accessible. An IT professional are learning to administer Asterisk, so in house personnel are much capable to manage the system.
- SIP Trunking. Even if you are currently using the traditional connection, you can use the SIP trunking to take benefit of low-cost VoIP calls.
Features in an Asterisk IP PBX Solution
This solution has many features that you could wish for, unless you are operating a large call center, the feature that is sets must make a robust business communication systems. Therefore, the typical features are the following:
- Auto Attendants
- Advanced call forwarding
- Find me Follow me
- Blast Groups
- Email to Voicemail
- Call queue
- Conference Bridge
- Programmable options
- Integration with PSTN lines VoIP and the other IP bases systems
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Outlook Integration
- Name Directory
- Real Time Call Logs
- Web Based Administration
Source : https://www.dcnetindia.com