Vox Transcoder is a smart transcoding application that enables the conversion of iLBC codecs supported by mobile endpoints to G711 codecs supported by SIP standard softswitches. This is necessary to ensure codec compatibility.
- Superior VoIP Codec Conversion
- Seamless VoIP calling experience
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Prevents call drops
Seamless communication with your softswitch is a non-issue when using the Vox Transcoder application, irrespective of the mobile endpoints used by customers.
- Easy to use GUI to monitor calls and generate reports
- Supports NAT Traversal, enabling calls when originated from inside a private IP Network.
- Real-time load balancing can move calls among servers in mid-call.
- Automatic transport protocol and NAT detection
- Codec transcoding between G711 to iLBC
- Supports RFC 3261
- Supports SIP2SIP calls
- Supports UDP/TCP transport protocols for signaling