This provisioning server allows the Service Provider or Enterprise IT Manager to control the installation and maintenance of an unlimited number of Mobile and Desktop MoSIP clients.
- Auto-configure unlimited SIP softphone clients
- Configuration changes in the server are dynamically
- Saves time & resources
- Simplifies switch migration
- Softphone clients are always kept up-to-date
Upon installation and activation, the mobile devices/desk phones automatically logs into the CCS and downloads the latest versions of the application and all required configuration files. There is no need to individually configure each end-point instance. The mobile application can periodically polls the CCS so that version and configuration changes always up-to-date.
- Easily monitor and manage the softphone client configuration with browser based management interface
- Easily review subscriber base activity with respect to softphone configuration and usage and create customized reports exported to CSV format.
- Create customized dashboards to view softphone configuration and usage statistics for different user groups.
- Enable or disable individual call/extension management features on the mobile app or desk phones
Source : http://voxvalley.com