Threat modelling is a process for optimizing security by identifying objectives and vulnerabilities, before the system is in place, and then defining countermeasures to prevent, or mitigate the effects of, threats to the system.Our threat modelling service helps identify over 75 percent of major security design flaws, reduces the scope of security code reviews to only those lines and components that matter, narrows and guides the focus of penetration tests, and minimizes the need for expensive code rewrites when problems are discovered.
- Building a Threat Database
- Mapping Threats to Relevant Security Controls
- Developing Test Cases and Code Review Guidelines
- Calculating Technical and Business Impact of Threats.
- Building Threat Models for the System