Fracton’s MaxCell is a multi-vendor & multi-technology automated solution that dynamically optimizes key cell database parameters at cell level, thereby boosting system performance while minimizing CapEx & OpEx. It is designed to integrate into the operators’ existing system and fully automates the overall parameter optimization process, resulting in a continuous cycle of network optimization.
Areas of Focus
- Dynamically Redistribution of traffic, in order to reduce the need for hardware upgrades in the network
- Continuous adaptation of traffic management related parameters in order to improve quality indicators and end user experience
- Optimizing key cell database parameters, including the ones controlling GSM-UMTS iRAT handovers.
- Shift traffic from GSM 900 to GSM 1800 optimally
- Optimizing the Idle mode performance which offers coverage enhancement
- Enhanced network performance
- Significant CapEx reduction – Intelligent traffic management techniques improve the utilization of existing resources
- Dramatic reduction in OpEx