eSigner is Digital Signing Solution, to sign any pdf file including Form 16/ 16A certificates, and is free to download and try.Hand written signature, establishes the identity of the sender filing the documents through internet which sender can not revoke or deny.
- A Digital Signature Certificate is not only a digital equivalent of a hand written signature it adds extra data electronically to any message or a document where it is used to make it more authentic and more secured. Digital Signature ensures that no tampering of data is done once the document has been digitally signed.
- A DSC is normally valid for 1 or 2 years, after which renewal is required.These certificates are accepted for IFFCO, Northern Railway, MCA 21, E-filing, E -tendering etc…
- There are basically 3 types of Digital Signature Certificates Class-1, Class-2 & Class-3 each having different level of security.
- All the authorized signatories of company under MCA21 require Class-2 Digital Signature Certificate.
- Similarly any document filed by CA/CS/CWA & TAX PRACTIONERS under MCA21 require Class-2 Digital Signature Certificate.