Cellent Technologies offers a single interface to over 450 mobile networks (GSM, TDMA, and CDMA) for one-way and two-way SMS connectivity. The International SMS platforms designed by Cellent benefit from our strategic tie-up with around 15 SMSC’s internationally. This gives us the ability to deliver our client’s messages to networks across the world.
An SMPP interface is available to qualifying customers. Please note the following basic requirements and specifications:
- • Minimum 5,000 messages per month;
- • Requires a dedicated BulkSMS username;
- • SMPP protocol v3.4 is supported;
- • Transceiver as well as transmitter/receiver mode binds are supported;
- • Multiple connections under the same username can be organized into groups as required;
- • SMPP access is disabled by default. Please contact us for more information on obtaining access.
Our SMPP connection is ideal if you need to send out a high volume of messages each month at high speeds. With an SMPP connection, you’re continuously connected to our gateway, and the standard protocol requires no programming if you have SMPP software installed.
- • All submissions are made using simple query parameters.
- • Send and receive text messages globally – view our SMS coverage table.
- • Reliable, proven high-volume platform, running on redundant, high availability hardware.
- • Receive reply messages from phones (two-way SMS), without the need for dedicated numbers or any additional effort on your part.
- • View detailed reports of all messages sent. Messages sent or received via APIs appear with the rest of your message history.
- • Mobile Originating (MO) reply messages and delivery reports (status reports) are pushed to a URL of your choice.
- • Language-neutral: being HTTP-based, integration is possible from almost any language (PHP, C#, Java, Perl, etc.)
- • Unicode SMS support (70 characters in length).
- • Concatenated message support (messages longer than 160 characters).
- • Support for binary messages (WAP Push, vCards, etc.)
Web2SMS / Web Interface
- • Send SMS to individuals and groups from any web browser
- • Send SMS from your email client
- • Send SMS from your mobile to a predefined group
- • Personalize outgoing messages
- • Schedule messages to be sent at a later date
- • Upload existing lists from tab delimited files
- • View message delivery reports
- • View message history
- • Provides secure messaging using SSL encryption technology
- • Ease of installation
- • Integrates with Outlook address book
- • SMS replies automatically come to the ‘BulkSMS Text Messenger Inbox’
- • Easy forwarding and replying to SMS’s
- • Create distribution groups
- • Personalized messaging
- • Upload databases from Excel, csv or tab delimited files
- • Detailed reporting of all sent and received messages
- • Quick messaging to large groups (up to 20,000 per group) and individuals
- • Manages and sends to huge contact lists (>20,000 contacts)
- • Connects to any ODBC data source
- • Can connect to Pastel, ACCPAC, Maximize, SQL Server, and MySQL etc.
Office Location – Mumbai
Soource : http://cellent.com