With over 250 implementations, AVATA has the largest Supply Chain Management customer base in the industry. AVATA doesn’t just implement software, we implement solutions driven by people, process and metrics. We leverage our deep understanding of Oracle technology to drive supply chain and ERP solutions, process development, and organizational change through successful implementations.
Our Approach & Methodology
A successful implementation starts with an understanding that technology alone will not provide a business solution. By approaching the engagement with a focus on the business needs, requirements, and constraints we are able to assist our clients in establishing proper processes enabled by properly deployed technology. With AVATA’s specialization in SCP, ERP and Cloud as well as our industry focus and process expertise, we tightly couple our design and implementation into a cohesive methodology allowing accelerated timelines without sacrificing quality and comprehensiveness.
AVATA’s Enterprise Methodology (AEM) is the culmination of over a decade of implementation experience. It is a framework that provides the flexibility required by the different circumstances and starting point of each client. Our goal is to provide a structure based on experience, tools, and accelerators to guide our clients through a successful transformation.
- JD Edwards (EnterpriseOne and World)
- SCM and ERP Cloud
- Demantra (DM, AFDM, RTSOP, PTP)
- Advanced Planning Command Center (APCC)
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
- Rapid Planning (RP)
- Global Order Promising (GOP)
- Inventory Optimization (IO)
- Collaborative Planning (CP)
- Production Scheduling (PS)
- Strategic Network Optimization (SNO)
- Service Parts Planning (SPP)
- Logistics Network Optimization (LNO)
- Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- Manufacturing Operations Center (MOC)
Office Location – Kanpur
Source : http://avata.com